Dr. Lisa Norby is an endodonist practicing in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Norby is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Lisa Marie Norby DDS's Practice location
Clarksville, TN 37043 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lisa Marie Norby DDS | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lisa Marie Norby DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Norby
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body. Getting a good night’s sleep and rest is important for one to carry on everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Kidney Stones: Is There Something Wrong With My Kidneys?
Kidney Stones: Is There Something Wrong With My Kidneys?When crystal-like structures form in the kidney are referred to as kidney stones. Kidney stones are mostly known to occur in people aged from the age of 30-60 years. Most of these people are men. According to research, around 15% of people in...
- Should Doctors Consider Brittle Diabetes Separate from Type 1 Diabetes?
Back in 2012, a Long Island resident, Rosemarie Sorge, was rushed to the emergency room with diabetic ketoacidosis. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a deadly condition that is characterized by an excess of ketones in the bloodstream, caused by a lack of insulin. These ketones are highly toxic and can create...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- Dr. James R. Corcoran DDS 91 Aviemore Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Benjamin Luke Webber DDS 298 Clear Sky Ct Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Luis Fernando Missura DMD Bldg 2441 21st Street Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Graham DMD 2817 Reilly Road Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Ted Michael Beauchamp DDS 1631 Wetzel Avenue, Colorado Springs CO 80913
- Dr. Steven Joshua Todd DMD 2441 21ST ST FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223