Dr. Bethanne Miller is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Miller specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Miller can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Miller can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
State University of New York Upstate Medical University
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 2001
Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Bethanne K Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Woodbridge, VA 22192 Get Direction
Alexandria, VA 22315 Get Direction
WOODBRIDGE, VA 22192 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bethanne K Miller M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bethanne K Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- The Benefits and Risks of an IUD
What is an intrauterine device or IUD?An intrauterine device or IUD is a tiny, T-shaped birth control device. It is basically a plastic device, which is wrapped in copper. It also contains certain hormones. An IUD is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. There is a plastic string tied to the end of...
- Can Menopause Lead to Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Menopause is part of being a woman; there’s no getting out of it. Unfortunately, along with all the inconvenient and frustrating symptoms of menopause, there may also be a risk of developing certain chronic inflammatory disorders – most notably, rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Women of any age know...
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Anna Nha-Khanh Le 4208 Evergreen Ln Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Marc Alembik MD 2296 Opitz Blvd Woodbridge VA 22191
- Dr. Richard W. Pei M.D. 3301 Woodburn Rd Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Michael D. Moxley MD Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 22101
- Dr. Miguel J. Gomez M.D. 307 Maple Ave W Vienna VA 22180
- Dr. Ray Wertheim M.D 4001 Fair Ridge Drive Fairfax VA 22033