Dr. Mark Fritsch is a pathologist practicing in Chicago Heights, IL. Dr. Fritsch is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Fritsch can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Fritsch may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1980
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1980
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern Univ, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Choice Care Network
Dr. Mark Alan Fritsch MD's Practice location
Chicago Heights, IL 60411 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark Alan Fritsch MD | Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark Alan Fritsch MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Dr. Stephanie Harris Applebaum M.D. 12935 Gregory St Blue Island IL 60406
- Dr. Chuang Shian Kiang M.D. 2800 W 95th St Evergreen Park IL 60805
- Dr. Elisabeth Cleary Shearon MD Alvero Clinical Laboratories Hammond IN 46324
- Dr. Kalisha Ashara Hill MD 20201 Crawford Ave Olympia Fields IL 60461
- Dr. Elizabeth Ellen Sengupta MD 600 Grant St Gary IN 46402
- Dr. Judy S Lyzak MD 1201 S Main St Crown Point IN 46307