Janine Lex is an acupuncturist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Lex evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Lex treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Janine Wiltse Lex DC's Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Janine Wiltse Lex DC | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Janine Wiltse Lex DC's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Ms. Lynn M Almloff LAC 287 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Neida Caseres L.AC.,DIPL.AC, OMD. 7704 Quarterfield Rd Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Mr. Charles Allison Miller L.AC 129 W Virginia Beach Blvd Norfolk VA 23510
- Lijun Bian M.AC. 913 FIRST COLONIAL RD STE 101 VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23454
- Dr. Yinghua Li L.AC. 1015 Eden Way N Chesapeake VA 23320
- Helen L Mccollum LAC 5265 Providence Road Virginia Beach VA 23464