Dr. David Yandle is a Dentist practicing in Prince George, VA. Dr. Yandle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
David Kent Yandle D.D.S.'s Practice location
Prince George, VA 23875 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With David Kent Yandle D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
David Kent Yandle D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yandle
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Anh N. Tran DDS MS 11906-H Darnestown Road North Potomac Maryland 20878
- Dr. Robert F. Barnes DDS 5710 Turkey Oak Road North Chesterfield Virginia 23237
- Marc D Gamache DMD 6441 Ironbridge Road Richmond VA 23234
- Dr. Yosreldin Koheil DDS 723 S Park Blvd Colonial Heights VA 23834
- Kit Tucker Sullivan DDS 6441 Ironbridge Road Richmond VA 23234
- Dr. Sarah Ann Baicy DMD 798 Southpark Blvd Colonial Heights VA 23834