Dr. Monica Wattana practices Emergency Medicine in Sylmar, CA. Dr. Wattana assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Wattana examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
- University of California, Los Angeles2008
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Fellowship, Emergency Medicine, Pain Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, Dr. Knox Todd 2012
Dr. Monica Wattana Other's Practice location
Sylmar, CA 91342 Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Monica Wattana Other | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Monica Wattana Other's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
Nearby Emergency Physicians
- Dr. Kenneth Danl Jung M.D. 1565 Selma Dr Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Darrin David Privett M.D. 23542 Lyons Ave Newhall CA 91321
- Dr. Brian Wilbur MD 2131 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90057
- Dr. Carl Richard Chudnofsky MD 9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138
- Dr. Troy D Cashatt MD 1971 Lucile Avenue Los Angeles CA 90039
- Dr. Michael A Silao M.D. 1931 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90026