Dr. Sunipa Reddy is a pediatrician practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Reddy is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Reddy diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Reddy can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Sunipa S. Reddy MD's Practice location
Riverside, CA 92505 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sunipa S. Reddy MD | Pediatrician
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sunipa S. Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D. 7101 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92504
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD 8283 Grove Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Edgar E. Alfaro-McField M.D 2150 N Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Sunil H. Patel M.D. 18145 Highway 18 Apple Valley CA 92307
- Dr. Saima Khan MD 900 Main St Brawley CA 92227
- Mr. Ali Mohammad Movafagh MD 12712 Heacock St Moreno Valley CA 92553-3037