Dr. Erkan Ereren is a general surgeon practicing in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Ereren specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Ereren provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Istanbul University / Istanbul Medical Faulty 1977
- Alameda Co Med Ctr, General Surgery; Mc Keesport Hosp/Upmc, General Surgery; Dc Gen Hosp, General Surgery
- Alameda Co Med Center
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Multiplan PHCS
Mr. Erkan Ereren MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Mr. Erkan Ereren MD | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Erkan Ereren MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ereren
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D. 850 S ATLANTIC BLVD Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. Andrew S. Iraniha M.D.,F.A.C.S 496 Old Newport Blvd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Clarence E Foster iii MD Uci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Margarita J Bernett M.D. 450 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Joseph C Carmichael MD 333 City Blvd. West Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Joanne P Starr MD 1310 W. Stewart Drive Orange CA 92868