Dr. Ashley Hughes is a Chiropractor practicing in PORT ORANGE, FL. Dr. Hughes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hughes seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ashley Michelle Hughes D.C.'s Practice location
PORT ORANGE, FL 32127Get Direction
Dr. Ashley Michelle Hughes D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Clifton Wade Cox D.C.1081 Horizon View Blvd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. John D Lockenour DC5889 S Williamson Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Mr. Michael J Rodriguez D.C.545 W Granada Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Keith Charles Richard D.C.2568 S Ridgewood Ave Edgewater FL 32141
- Dr. Vincent T Mattiello DC190 Vining Ct Ormond Beach FL 32176
- Dr. Martin Cox DC1241 S Ridgewood Ave Daytona Beach FL 32114