Dr. Rebecca Bailey practices Emergency Medicine in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Bailey assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Bailey examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 1977
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Family Practice
- DC Family Care (Alliance)
- DC Medicaid
- Florida Healthy Kids
- Illinois CHIP
- Illinois Medicaid
- Long Term Care
- Nevada Check Up
- Nevada Medicaid
- New York CHIP
- New York Family Health Plus
- New York MLTC
- New York Medicaid
- New York Medicaid Advantage
- New York Medicaid Advantage Plus
- New York Medicare
- San Antonio Medicare
- State Children's Health Insurance Program
- Supplemental Security Income
- Texas CHIP
- Texas CHIP Perinatal
- Texas Medicare
- Texas STAR (Medicaid)
- Texas STAR+PLUS (Medicaid only)
- Texas STAR+PLUS (Medicare & Medicaid)
- Virginia FAMIS
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
Dr. Rebecca Kay Bailey MD's Practice location
Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rebecca Kay Bailey MD | Emergency Physician | Emergency Medical Services
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rebecca Kay Bailey MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
Nearby Emergency Physicians
- Dr. Joseph Thompson Crane MD 1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. James J Schlesinger MD 1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Adam H Sims MD 1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. David M Garth MD 1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Katherine T. Lovello M.D. 10709 Spotsylvania Ave Fredericksburg VA 22408
- Dr. Mustafa Saidi MD 306 Stanaford Rd Beckley WV 25801