Dr. Bang-orn Gira is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saint Charles, MO. Dr. Gira specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gira can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gira can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Faculty of Medicine At Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 1966
Chulalongkom University / Faculty of Medicine 1966
- Homer G Phillips Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mo Baptist Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Bang-orn Gira M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Charles, MO 63301 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bang-orn Gira M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bang-orn Gira M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. P. Douglas Young Jr. M.D. 1101 Highway K O Fallon MO 63366
- Dr. Nanci J. Bucy DO 1000 EDGEWATER POINTE LAKE ST. LOUIS MO 63367
- Mrs. Alison M. Baker M.D. 965 Mattox Dr Sullivan MO 63080
- Dr. David E. Simckes MD 456 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Tanvira Kabir Alam DO 1101 State Hwy K O\'Fallon Missouri 63366
- Eric S. Colton 621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141