Dr. Neal Chuang is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Woburn, MA. Dr. Chuang specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Chuang typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- 1994Alpha Omega Alpha
- NYU Langone Medical Center1995
Faculty Titles & Positions
- NYU Medical Center, Fellow:Cardiothoracic Surgery 2002
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Fellow:Cardiothoracic Surgery 2005
Dr. Neal Chuang MD's Practice location
Woburn, MA 01801 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Neal Chuang MD | Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Neal Chuang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chuang
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
Nearby Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Dr. Afshin Ehsan M.D. 2 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Ryan Andrew Macke M.D. 110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Aditya K Kaza MD 100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. James Stuart Allan MD 55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. William A Cook MD 198 Massachusetts Ave North Andover MA 01845
- Dr. Yolonda Lorig Colson MD PHD 75 Francis St Boston MA 02115