Dr. Sarita Bhushan is a Dentist practicing in Altavista, VA. Dr. Bhushan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Sarita Bhushan D.D.S.'s Practice location
Altavista, VA 24517 Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21229 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sarita Bhushan D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sarita Bhushan D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Anthony David Bailey D.D.S 167 W Main St Bedford VA 24523
- Dr. Jason Scott Crist D.D.S. 8116 Timberlake Rd Lynchburg VA 24502
- Alexander Neil Hawkins D.D.S. 8116 Timberlake Rd Lynchburg VA 24502
- Dr. David Lawrence Polk D.D.S 167 W Main St Bedford VA 24523
- Dr. A. R. Hendricksen D.D.S. Hwy 221-8642 Forest Rd Goode VA 24556
- Dr. Karen Fischer Kenny DDS 3700 Old Forest Rd Lynchburg VA 24501