Sarah Gossett is a physical therapist practicing in Snellville, GA. Sarah Gossett specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sarah Gossett can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sarah Gossett will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sarah Gossett DPT's Practice location
Snellville, GA 30078 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sarah Gossett DPT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sarah Gossett DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Savas Koutsantonis D.P.T. 3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Blair Green M.P.T. 3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Amanda Blackmon D.P.T. 3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Braxton Cosby 7748 Hampton Pl Loganville GA 30052
- Mary beth Verlander M.P.T. 3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Aaron Thomas Pargman PT, DPT 128 Frances Meeks Way Richmond Hill GA 31324