Dr. Patricia Kerson is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kerson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kerson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kerson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Patricia Moon Kerson Other's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90049 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Patricia Moon Kerson Other | Psychologist | Clinical
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Patricia Moon Kerson Other's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Dr. S. Faye Snyder PSY.D 15650 Devonshire St Granada Hills CA 91344
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D 24050 Madison St Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Nancy S. Wolf M.D. 1242 Angelo Dr Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Denise McDermott M.D. 1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT 4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Dr. Irene Yaymadjian PSYD, LMFT 13701 Riverside Dr. Sherman Oaks California 91423