Dr. Jacqueline Jameel is a Dentist practicing in Livonia, MI. Dr. Jameel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jacqueline Mary Jameel D.D.S.'s Practice location
Livonia, MI 48154 Get Direction
WESTLAND, MI 48185 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jacqueline Mary Jameel D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jacqueline Mary Jameel D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Steven Shwedel DDS 25650 Goddard Rd Taylor MI 48180
- Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S. 1325 North Canton Center Road Canton MI 48187
- . Daniel Todd Morof 27676 Cherry Hill Road Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S. 25865 W 12 Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Delitha Taylor DDS 28050 Ford Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Sandra Seyfried 40646 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills MI 48304