Dr. Alexander Della bella is a Dentist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Della bella specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Certificate of Merit for Outstanding Clinical Achievement2014Quintessence Publishing Company
- Athletic Mouthguard
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry (bonding, Bleaching, Veeners)
- Digital X-rays
- Electric Handpieces
- Flouride / Flouride Varnish
- Full And Partial Removable
- General Dentistry
- Intraoral Camera
- Occlusal Guard
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Periodontal Therapy
- Porcelain Veneers
- Preventive Dentistry
- Reconstructive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Routine Maintenance
- Same Day Crown - Cerec
- Scaling And Root Planning
- Sleep Disorder Management
- Snoring And Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Soft Tissue Management
- Sports Injury Treatment And Prevention
- Tooth Bonding
- Tooth Colored Resin
- Tooth Jewelry
- Traumatic Injury
- Velscope Oral Cancer
- Zoom In Office Whitening
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberOhio Dental Association
- Professional MemberCincinnati Dental Society
- Professional MemberChicago Dental Society
- PresidentChildren’s Care Dental Foundation At The Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center 1996 - 1998
- PresidentBlue Ash / Montgomery Rotary Club 1994 - 1995
- Professional MemberThe Sleep Disorders Dental Society
- TreasurerAcademy For Sports Dentistry 2006
- PresidentAcademy For Sports Dentistry 2003 - 2005
Experience & Accolades
- Team DentistMajor League Baseball's Cincinnati RedsTeam Dentist
- Aetna Advantage Dental
- Aetna Affordable Health Choices limited benefits insurance plan
- Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna Choice POS (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Dental PPO/PDN
- Aetna Golden Choice Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Golden Medicare Plan (HMO)
- Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund HMO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Aetna Select
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Managed Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access POS II
- Aetna HealthFund Open Choice PPO
- Aetna Medicare Open (Private Fee-for-Service)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO/Open Access HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Select (HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Special Needs
- Aetna Open Access Elect Choice (EPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice (POS)
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Value Network HMO
- Aetna Vision
- Aetna Whole Health - Banner Health OAMC
- Aetna Whole Health - MW Comm. Health Solutions
- Aetna Whole Health- Banner Health Network HMO
- Aetna Workers' Comp Access
- Aexcel Aetna Select
- Aexcel Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Choice POS II
- Aexcel Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel PPO
- Aexcel PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus PPO
- Aexcel Plus PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Affordable Health Choices
- Behavioral Healthcare Program
- Better Health
- Better Health Kids Pennsylvania
- Elect Choice (EPO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- HCA Smart Care Base (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Plus (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Select
- HCA Smart Care Value (PPO)
- HCA Well Care (Level 3)
- HCA Well Care (Levels 1 & 2)
- HMO (Open Access)
- HMO Deductible Plan
- HMO Deductible Plan (CA members only)
- Healthy New York HMO
- Illinois Community Network
- Illinois Managed Choice Network
- LM Healthworks
- MCOA 7500
- Managed Choice (POS)
- Managed Choice Open Access
- Managed Choice Open Access HDHP
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 1500
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 5000
- Medicare Plan (HMO / Open Access HMO)
- Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Medicare Rx Premier (PDP)
- NYC Community Plan
- National Advantage Program
- New York Certified PPO (Workers' Comp)
- New York Recommendation of Care PPO (Workers' Comp)
- North Shore LIJ Employee Health Plan (CIIPA)
- Open Access Aetna Select
- Open Choice (PPO)
- PCP Referral Plan (TX only)
- Preventative and Hospital Care 3000
- Quality Point-of-Service (QPOS)
- Savings Plus of Arizona
- Savings Plus of Chicago, IL
- Savings Plus of Florida (Brevard and Tampa)
- Savings Plus of Lake County, OH
- Savings Plus of Oklahoma
- Savings Plus of Texas
- Signature Administrators
- Student Health Plans
- Texas CHIP
- Texas STAR (Medicaid)
- Texas Voluntary/Informal (Workers' Comp)
- Traditional Choice Indemnity
- Vitalidad Mexico con Aetna
- Vitalidad Plus California con Aetna
- Volunteer Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Delta Dental
Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Della bella
- J. j.
- Marilyn .
Dr. Della Bella gets better looking upon every visit! .
- Meredith j.
Outstanding. Good tunes..
- Alan s.
Simply The Best...Dr DB!.
- John d.
Good visit as always.
- Bryan p.
another great visit.
- Marc h.
Everyone in the office was professional, friendly and made me feel right at home.
- Colin e.
An efficient appointment.
- C. .
- Andrew m.
Amazing service, extremely friendly staff, and they did an unbelievable job fixing my teeth..
- Karen h.
Seeing the actual doctor less and less.
- Barry .
- Howard h.
Always a pleasure!.
- Dale q.
Great experience, friendly people!.
- M. s.
A great experience!.
- Eric l.
Outstanding - extremely thorough but comfortable..
- L. f.
Fantastic Care and Service!.
- P. p.
Dr. Della Bella and his staff provide thorough and efficient dental care. .
- Dan w.
- Jennifer w.
- Michael e.
- Kellee p.
I look forward to my cleanings!.
- Stephen h.
- B. t.
Attentive to problems and to overall dental health.
Dr. Della Bella is great!.
- Michael k.
- Jim s.
- Julie t.
Always feel welcomed and in good hands.
- Granden g.
Amazing dentist with a great support staff and over the top technology....nothing but the best!.
- A. r.
Best Dentist in Cincinnati.
- Jeff m.
Professional and great results..
- Gerald s.
My overall experience was outstanding..
- P. c.
World Class Dentist in Cincinnati.
- Chrisitna k.
I always feel well taken care of.
- P h.
- B. h.
Very particular and professional..
- G. h.
A complete professional. He made the experience absolutely comfortable and rewarding..
- Z. t.
It was great!.
Best Place Ever!.
- Michelle s.
- D. d.
- Richard o.
- Elizabeth p.
- Jennifer m.
Dr. Della Bella and AND Practice are the just awesome to work with.
- Cyndie m.
Always tries to put me at ease and succeeds!.
- John j.
Great Job. Great place.
My old crown was removed.
- John j.
Patient Comes First.
- M. l.
Professional and painless.
Best In The Business.
- Deborah w.
Excellent & on-time.
- Sharon s.
- N. u.
- Jennifer e.
Best in Town.
- Carol g.
My experience has been So Wonderful for many reasons!.
- Mike f.
Great experience, professional, and personable!.
- Nick k.
- Dan j.
It was great!.
- Melinda k.
Very good .
- Deniece a.
You can always expect top of the line treatment from Dr. Della Bella and his staff.
- Sam l.
- Kay j.
- Greg s.
Dr. Della Bella is very professional.
- Kenneth m.
Another awesome Dr. Della Bella experience!.+ Show More
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Guy Gunacar DDS 10587 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
- Kevin Ison 7655 Foxgate Lane Cincinnati Ohio 45243
- Dr. Patrick J. McCauley D.M.D. 7581 Alexandria Pike Alexandria Kentucky 41001
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP 4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Sachi Fernando 58 Cherry Lane Tamahere Hamilton 3283
- Bindu Badlani DDS 1095 Hicks Blvd Fairfield OH 45014