Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice7835 Remington Road Cincinnati OH, 45242
Dr. Alexander Della bella is a Dentist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Della bella specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Certificate of Merit for Outstanding Clinical Achievement2014Quintessence Publishing Company
- Same Day Crown - Cerec
- Cosmetic Dentistry (bonding, Bleaching, Veeners)
- Snoring And Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Routine Maintenance
- General Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Sports Injury Treatment And Prevention
- Tooth Colored Resin
- Athletic Mouthguard
- Flouride / Flouride Varnish
- Occlusal Guard
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Velscope Oral Cancer
- Traumatic Injury
- Sleep Disorder Management
- Reconstructive Dentistry
- Full And Partial Removable
- Periodontal Therapy
- Scaling And Root Planning
- Soft Tissue Management
- Tooth Bonding
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Jewelry
- Zoom In Office Whitening
- Digital X-rays
- Electric Handpieces
- Intraoral Camera
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberOhio Dental Association
- Professional MemberCincinnati Dental Society
- Professional MemberChicago Dental Society
- PresidentChildren’s Care Dental Foundation At The Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center 1996 - 1998
- PresidentBlue Ash / Montgomery Rotary Club 1994 - 1995
- Professional MemberThe Sleep Disorders Dental Society
- TreasurerAcademy For Sports Dentistry 2006
- PresidentAcademy For Sports Dentistry 2003 - 2005
Experience & Accolades
- Team DentistMajor League Baseball's Cincinnati RedsTeam Dentist
Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Della bella
- J. j.
- Marilyn .
Dr. Della Bella gets better looking upon every visit! .
- Meredith j.
Outstanding. Good tunes..
- Alan s.
Simply The Best...Dr DB!.
- John d.
Good visit as always.
- Bryan p.
another great visit.
- Marc h.
Everyone in the office was professional, friendly and made me feel right at home.
- Colin e.
An efficient appointment.
- C. .
- Andrew m.
Amazing service, extremely friendly staff, and they did an unbelievable job fixing my teeth..
- Karen h.
Seeing the actual doctor less and less.
- Barry .
- Howard h.
Always a pleasure!.
- Dale q.
Great experience, friendly people!.
- M. s.
A great experience!.
- Eric l.
Outstanding - extremely thorough but comfortable..
- L. f.
Fantastic Care and Service!.
- P. p.
Dr. Della Bella and his staff provide thorough and efficient dental care. .
- Dan w.
- Jennifer w.
- Michael e.
- Kellee p.
I look forward to my cleanings!.
- Stephen h.
- B. t.
Attentive to problems and to overall dental health.
Dr. Della Bella is great!.
- Michael k.
- Jim s.
- Julie t.
Always feel welcomed and in good hands.
- Granden g.
Amazing dentist with a great support staff and over the top technology....nothing but the best!.
- A. r.
Best Dentist in Cincinnati.
- Jeff m.
Professional and great results..
- Gerald s.
My overall experience was outstanding..
- P. c.
World Class Dentist in Cincinnati.
- Chrisitna k.
I always feel well taken care of.
- P h.
- B. h.
Very particular and professional..
- G. h.
A complete professional. He made the experience absolutely comfortable and rewarding..
- Z. t.
It was great!.
Best Place Ever!.
- Michelle s.
- D. d.
- Richard o.
- Elizabeth p.
- Jennifer m.
Dr. Della Bella and AND Practice are the just awesome to work with.
- Cyndie m.
Always tries to put me at ease and succeeds!.
- John j.
Great Job. Great place.
My old crown was removed.
- John j.
Patient Comes First.
- M. l.
Professional and painless.
Best In The Business.
- Deborah w.
Excellent & on-time.
- Sharon s.
- N. u.
- Jennifer e.
Best in Town.
- Carol g.
My experience has been So Wonderful for many reasons!.
- Mike f.
Great experience, professional, and personable!.
- Nick k.
- Dan j.
It was great!.
- Melinda k.
Very good .
- Deniece a.
You can always expect top of the line treatment from Dr. Della Bella and his staff.
- Sam l.
- Kay j.
- Greg s.
Dr. Della Bella is very professional.
- Kenneth m.
Another awesome Dr. Della Bella experience!.+ Show More
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Guy Gunacar DDS10587 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Andrew Michael Killgore D.M.D.792 Eastgate South Dr Cincinnati OH 45245
- Dr. Starla D. Clark D.D.S.8231 Cornell Road Cincinnati Ohio 45249
- Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.8251 Cornell Rd Cincinnati OH 45249
- Dr. Chris Carrico DMD6962 Tylersville Road West Chester Ohio 45069