Dr. Nanji specializes in corneal and external disease. She has special interests in conjunctival and corneal tumors as well as in international ophthalmology. Outside of work, Dr. Nanji enjoys traveli ...
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Wilmer Eye Institute2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Florida Blue - Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Florida
- Blue Options Hospital Surgical Plus
- BlueMedicare HMO / BlueMedicare Group HMO
- BlueMedicare PPO / BlueMedicare Group PPO
- BlueMedicare Regional PPO
- BlueMedicare Supplement
- BlueOptions Health & Dental - Health
- BlueSelect Hospital Surgical Plus
- Conversion Opt A, B, & C
- Conversion Opt I, II, III, IV, V
- Cover Florida
- Dimension III & IV
- Direct PPC
- Health Kids BlueCare
- Healthy Kids BlueOptions
- Miami Dade Blue
- MyBasic BlueSelect Network
- MyBasic NetworkBlue
- Temporary Insurance Protection
Dr. Afshan A Nanji M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33136 Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97239 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Afshan A Nanji M.D. | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Afshan A Nanji M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- Dr. Veeral Shah M.D., PHD. 900 Nw 17th St Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Stanley Braverman MD FACS 1935 E Hallandale Beach Blvd Hallandale FL 33009
- Joel D. Aronowicz 7949 Northwest 2nd Street Miami Florida 33126
- Mr. Gianmarco Paris M.D. 1460 NE 123rd St. N Miami FL 33161
- Mr. Orlando Galindez M.D. 401 Sw 27th Ave Miami FL 33135
- Dr. Raul F. Masvidal M.D. 250 South West 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33134