Dr. Michael McGriff is a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon serving Hawaii for more than 25 years. Dr. McGriff is experienced in Cosmetic Laser Surgery and Dermal Fillers.
Education and Training
University of Oregon B.S. in Biology 1982
Oral Roberts University M.D. 1987
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Acne Facial With Extractions
- Body Contouring
- Botox/ Xeomin/ Dysport
- Brazilian Butt-lift
- Brown Spots/freckles/age Spots Elimination
- Cellulite Treatment (cellulaze)
- Cool Peel
- Cosmetic Laser Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dermal Fillers
- Facial Volume Rejuvenation
- Fat Transfer For Breast Augmentation
- Fractional Co2 Laser (lumenis Ultrapulse Encore)
- Fractional Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Hand Rejuvenation And Reflation
- Laser Acne Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Scar Revision
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Spider Vein Treatment
- Laser Surgical Techniques
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Treatments
- Liposuction (smartlipo Triplex)
- Liquid Botox Facial
- Liquid Facelift
- Medical Facial Peel
- Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Surgical Procedures
- Neck Tightening (precision Tx)
- Non-invasive Aesthetic Medicine
- Permanent Reduction Of Armpit Sweat Glands
- Resurfacing Peel
- Targeted Facial Rejuvenation
- Vitamin C Revitalizing Facial With Peel
- Voluma And Radiesse
- Wow-lift Liquid Facelift!!
- Wrinkles And Fine Lines Reduction
- Keesler U.S. Air Force Medical CenterGeneral Surgery 1989
- University of California Davis Medical Center, SacramentoOrthopedic Surgery1992
Faculty Titles & Positions
- U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine, Brooks Air Force BaseAerospace and Occupational Medicine1989
- Pacific Surgical Institute, Portland OregonCosmetic Surgery2002
Dr. Michael Alan Mcgriff M.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96813 Get Direction
KAPOLEI, HI 96707 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Alan Mcgriff M.D. | Preventative Medicine Specialist | Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Alan Mcgriff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcgriff
my favorite doctor ever.
- Carol m.
Excellent Services from the nicest people.
- Francine s.
By far the best in Hawaii.
- Linda .
Dr. McGriff is a wonderful surgeon! Very professional and caring!.
- D. s.
Very professional, excellent surgeon .
- Kate k.
My husband and I both love this clinic. Michael McGriff, MD and his staff at Hawaii Medical Skin Care provide the best care we could imagine! This doctor really cares about you and your understanding of the procedures you are looking into. He is very pleasant, patient and professional. We love our Smart-Lipo results and how painlessly Dr. McGriff got rid of the brown age spots on our faces. He is extremely gentle and offers the best treatments for the best prices.
Nutrition Information for treating melasma.
- Colleen b.
Humble gentleman performingredients amazing Cosmetic surgery . I've received several treatments from Michael McGriff, M.D. and consistently find him to truly care about his patients. My friends who have been here agree that Dr. McGriff provides the best results using the latest technology and his vast experience. His patients all seem very comfortable with Dr. McGriff!
- Darlene c.
- Maritess g.
Great experience, great service.
- Jonathan p.
Good service and wonderful people. .
- K. t.
Caring and Professional. The best in Hawaii. .
Doctor Michael McGriff is an awesome doctor.
Michael McGriff, M.D..
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
Nearby Preventative Medicine Specialists
- Dr. Joseph C. Hung MD 1275 York Ave New York NY 10065
- Dr. James Read Langworthy MD 1010 S King St Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. John Sterling Endicott M.D., M.P.H. 438 Uluniu St Kailua HI 96734
- Dr. Christopher Roy Brigham M.D. 59 Baxter Blvd Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Michael Ross Brumage MD, MPH, FACP 1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. David Scott Mccaffrey M.D. 91-2135 Fort Weaver Rd Ewa Beach HI 96706