Dr. Richard Sills is an optometrist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Sills specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Sills performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Florida Blue - Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Florida
- Blue Options Hospital Surgical Plus
- BlueMedicare HMO / BlueMedicare Group HMO
- BlueMedicare PPO / BlueMedicare Group PPO
- BlueMedicare Regional PPO
- BlueMedicare Supplement
- BlueOptions Health & Dental - Health
- BlueSelect Hospital Surgical Plus
- Conversion Opt A, B, & C
- Conversion Opt I, II, III, IV, V
- Cover Florida
- Dimension III & IV
- Direct PPC
- Health Kids BlueCare
- Healthy Kids BlueOptions
- Miami Dade Blue
- MyBasic BlueSelect Network
- MyBasic NetworkBlue
- Temporary Insurance Protection
Dr. Richard Allan Sills O.D.'s Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33912 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard Allan Sills O.D. | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard Allan Sills O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Michael Macleod Lewis MD 6091 S Pointe Blvd Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Randal Linn Hanson O.D. 4600 Summerlin Rd Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Garrick R Layman OD 4120 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral FL 33904
- Dr. Kelly D Anderson OD 1201 Piper Blvd. Naples FL 34110
- Dr. Travis A Gresham O.D. 8800 Bernwood Parkway Bonita Springs FL 34135
- Dr. Timothy E. Underhill O.D. 15620 Mcgregor Bl Fort Myers FL 33908