Dr. Wendy Dow is a Chiropractor practicing in Arlington, TX. Dr. Dow specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dow seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Texas
- Blue Pathway
- BlueChoice PPO Plan
- BlueChoice Solutions/Blue Precision
- BlueEdge (HSA)
- Consumer Choice HMO Plan
- Consumer Choice PPO Plan
- Davis Vision
- HMO Blue Texas
- Medicare Supplement
- PPO Select Blue Advantage Series III
- PPO Select Choice Series III
- PPO Select Saver Series III
- SelecTEMP PPO
- Star Medicaid
Dr. Wendy Marie Dow D.C.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Wendy Marie Dow D.C. | Chiropractor | Nutrition
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Wendy Marie Dow D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Janiz Minshew-Shurr D.C. 14180 Dallas Pkwy Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Richard K. Bartlett D.C. 480 W Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Dr. George Garcia D.C. 5646 Milton St Dallas TX 75206
- Dennis P. James 1135 Keller Pkwy Keller TX 76246
- Tony Kelsoe DC 5005 Heritage Ave Suite 150 Colleyville TX 76034
- Chistee Lacy DC 1403 RAMSEY AVE DALLAS TX 75216