Dr. Paul Joseph Russell MD
Pediatrician190 Campus Blvd Suite 400 Winchester VA, 22601
Dr. Paul Russell is a pediatrician practicing in Winchester, VA. Dr. Russell is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Russell diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Russell can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1988
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Allergic Reaction
- Strep Throat
Dr. Paul Joseph Russell MD's Practice location
Winchester, VA 22601Get Direction
Dr. Paul Joseph Russell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Russell
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Dr. Leda Broderick Duck MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Bryan Asher Kornreich MD1002 Amherst St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Dorothy Baker Eisenberg MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Chad L Dansie MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Mounira Dahimene MD1002 Amherst St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Christine M Whitman M.D.203 E 4TH AVE RANSON WV 25438