Dr. Harold A Kanthor M.D.
Pediatrician2000 Empire Blvd Suite 150 Webster NY, 14580
I am always impressed by the unique parenting styles used to successfully raise and nurture children. I enjoy following them over a long period of time and helping families deal with illness and well ...
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1966
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1966
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Harold A Kanthor M.D.'s Practice location
Webster, NY 14580Get Direction
Dr. Harold A Kanthor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kanthor
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Dr. Michael G. Martin M.D.300 White Spruce Blvd Rochester New York 14620
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 CROSSPOINTE LN WEBSTER NY 14580
- Dr. Shireen M. Khaled MD1295 Portland Ave Rochester New York 14621
- Dr. Brian Edward Piotrowski M.D.1331 E Victor Rd Victor NY 14564
- Dr. Jack W Finnell MD460 Crosskeys Office Park Fairport NY 14450
- Dr. Annamaria Kontor M.D.2067 FAIRPORT NINE MILE POINT RD PENFIELD NY 14526