Dr. Harold Cox is a family practitioner practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Cox specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cox possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1985
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Actinic Keratosis
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Jackson Hosp And Cln, Family Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Harold W Cox MD's Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36117Get Direction
Montgomery, AL 36116Get Direction
Dr. Harold W Cox MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cox
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Dr. Maryluz Fuentes MD2055 E South Blvd Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Catherin Williams Middleton DO2055 E South Blvd Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Timothy D Bode M.D.124 S Memorial Dr Prattville AL 36067
- Dr. Kynard Levi Adams MD1323 B Mulberry St Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Angela Lafaye Stallworth M.D.7301 Ironside Dr E Jacksonville FL 32244
- Dr. Pamela Pollard Tuck MD300 Taylor Rd Montgomery AL 36117