Dr. Adrienne Marcus is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Marcus evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Dr. Adrienne Marcus PH.D.'s Practice location
Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Adrienne Marcus PH.D. | Psychologist | Addiction (Substance Use Disorder)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Adrienne Marcus PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Dr. Annette A. Simao PSYD 155 PHILLIPS HILL RD NEW CITY NY 10956
- Dr. Anna Maria Badini PH.D. Stamford Connecticut 06906
- Dr. Melissa Fiorito-grafman PH.D. 294 Harrington Ave Closter NJ 07624
- Dr. Martin Harold Klein PH.D. 64 Post West Westport CT 06880
- Dr. Elanna Lazaruk PSY.D. 229 Seventh Street Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Elizabeth Schreiber PH.D. 4 Chatsworth Ave Larchmont NY 10538