Dr. Anne Duncan is a pediatrician practicing in Crescent City, CA. Dr. Duncan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Duncan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Duncan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1987
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Anne Marie Duncan M.D.'s Practice location
Crescent City, CA 95531 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anne Marie Duncan M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anne Marie Duncan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Dr. Carla Nelson MD 780 E Washington Blvd Crescent City CA 95531
- Dr. Alexander Clifford Wade MD 550 E Washington Blvd Crescent City CA 95531
- Mr. Jai Chand Autar M.D. 780 E Washington Blvd Crescent City CA 95531
- Dr. Angela Murray Young MD 555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Mr. Gurjit Singh Marwah MD 18300 Hwy 18 Apple Valley CA 92307
- Dr. Susan Brallier DO 780 E Washington Blvd Crescent City CA 95531