Dr. Ronald Brownfield is a Dentist practicing in Decatur, IL. Dr. Brownfield specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ronald Dean Brownfield D.D.S.'s Practice location
Decatur, IL 62522 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ronald Dean Brownfield D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ronald Dean Brownfield D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Peter L Paulson D.M.D. 1900 E Lake Shore Dr Decatur IL 62521
- Dr. Mary T. Cole DMD 2727 N Oakland Ave Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Tara M Griffin DMD 3040 S Mount Zion Rd Decatur IL 62521
- Dr. Gabriela V Duraes DDS 200 W. Lake Street Addison IL 60101
- Dr. Hassan Jalil D.D.S. 626 N Addison Rd Villa Park IL 60181
- Dr. Larry Don Page DMD 130 E Main Moweaqua IL 62550