Dr. George Kaiser is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kaiser specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Kaiser typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Iu Health University
Dr. George C Kaiser MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63119 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. George C Kaiser MD | Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. George C Kaiser MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
Nearby Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Dr. Gordon C Knight D.O. 2355 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Stefano Schena MD 11155 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. Joseph G Lugo MD 232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Nabil A Munfakh MD 11155 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. John Douglas Sadoff M.D. 9 Park Pl Belleville IL 62226
- Dr. Russell Robert Kraeger M.D. 10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128