Dr. Charles Prins is a Chiropractor practicing in Albany, CA. Dr. Prins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Prins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College West 1986
- Activator Methods
- Applied Kinesiology
Dr. Charles Michael Prins DC's Practice location
Albany, CA 94706 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Charles Michael Prins DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Charles Michael Prins DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- William H. Chau 414 Clement Street San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Steven L. Moon D.C. 5167 Clayton Rd Concord California 94521
- Dr. Aaron Laux DC 2570 SAN RAMON VALLEY BLVD STE A-106 SAN RAMON CA 94583
- Dr. Catherine H. Le 1050 Marina Village Parkway Alameda California 94501
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C 110 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94104
- Paulette Cass 88 Belvedere St San Rafael CA 94901