Dr. Wolkin is currently the attending clinical psychologist at the Joan H. Tisch Center for Womens Health. She has held numerous academic appointments and currently teaches a health psychology course ...
Education and Training
City University of New York Psychology
Dr. Jennifer Rajene Wolkin PHD's Practice location
New York, NY 10028 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jennifer Rajene Wolkin PHD | Psychologist | Group Psychotherapy
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Rajene Wolkin PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- Dr. Isaura De La Caridad Gonzalez PSY. D. 105 Byrne Ave Staten Island NY 10314
- Dr. Herbert Hendin M.D. 1045 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST 1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Johnathan M. Wormhoudt PH.D. 460 W 24TH ST APT 1F NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST 15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD 134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021