Dr. Charles Chen is a pediatrician practicing in Monterey Park, CA. Dr. Chen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Taipei Medical University 1969
Taipei Med Coll, Taipei, Taiwan (- Prior / 1976
- Contact Dermatitis
- Union Memorial Hospital Program
- Health Net
- Advantage Platinum HMO/POS
- Advantage Platinum Insurance PPO
- Advantage Platinum Medprime HMO/POS
- Blue & Gold HMO
- CA SHP Access for Infants and Mothers
- CA SHP Healthy Families
- CA SHP Healthy Kids EPO
- CA SHP Healthy Kids HMO
- CA SHP Medi-Cal
- CT Medicare Programs
- County of San Bernadino
- Edison Internationl - SCE
- Elect Open Access - Silver Network
- Elect, Elect Open Access & Select - POS
- FEHB - Arizona
- FEHB - California
- HMO - Bronze Network
- HMO - Bronze Network Medicare COB
- HMO - Group & Salud HMO Plus
- HMO - Individual
- HMO - Medicare COB
- HMO - Optimizer HRA
- HMO - Silver Network
- Healthy Heart Plan 1 &Ruby Plan 1 (HMO)
- Medicare Advantage (HMO) - Salud
- Medicare Private Fee-For-Service
- Mental Health Network (MHN)
- NJ Medicaid Healthy Options
- National PPO - First Health
- Options Plus - Violet (PPO)
- POS Medicare COB
- PPO & PPO Plus
- PPO Choice 30
- PPO Choice Saver Select
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Premier Network
- Primary EPO
- Saint Mary's College
- Salud EPO/PPO
- Salud HMO y mas
- Seniority Plus Amber CHF (HMO)
- Seniority Plus Amber I & Amber II (HMO)
- Seniority Plus/Medicare Advantage (HMO)
- Silver Network Medicare COB
- Stanford PPO
- Stanford University (Cardinal Care)
- The Home Depot
- Verizon Communications, CA
Dr. Charles C. Chen M.D.'s Practice location
Monterey Park, CA 91754 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Charles C. Chen M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Charles C. Chen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D. 3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Joel M. Warsh 11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD 223 N Garfield Ave Monterey Park CA 91754
- Nord S. Nation 2880 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D. 14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena CA 90249
- Dr. Rolanda Gott MD 1465 S Grand Ave Saint Louis MO 63104