Dr. Richard Soukup is a Chiropractor practicing in Tonawanda, NY. Dr. Soukup specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Soukup seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Richard Michael Soukup D.C.'s Practice location
Tonawanda, NY 14150 Get Direction
GRAND ISLAND, NY 14072 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard Michael Soukup D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard Michael Soukup D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Nicholas J. Morris DC 4154 Mckinley Pkwy Buffalo NY 14219
- Elena M Acquisto-Treaster 3847 Teachers Lane Orchard Park New York 14127
- Dr. Jason Mazzarella D.C., F.I.A.M.A. 1623 Military Road Niagara Falls NY 14304
- Dr. Geoffrey John Gerow D.C. 449 E Ferry St Buffalo NY 14208
- Kenneth Munroe 6035 Main Street Williamsville NY 14221
- Dr. Anthony P Magnano D.C. 810 Center Rd Buffalo NY 14224