Dr. Lindy Cope is a Dentist practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Cope specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Lindy Cope D.D.S.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66207 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lindy Cope D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lindy Cope D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Brandon A. James DDS 4650 West 90th Terrace Prairie Village Kansas 66207
- Lawson S. Rener DDS 4320 Wornall Road Kansas City Missouri 64111
- Dr. Charles Kimes D.D.S. 8700 West 151st Street Overland Park Kansas 66223
- Dr. Kelly D. Bridenstine DDS 8650 Candlelight Lane Lenexa Kansas 66215
- Dr. Michelle B. Deutch DDS 8575 W 110TH ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66210
- Dr. Lisa R. Gonzales D.D.S. 10203 Leavenworth Rd Kansas City KS 66109