Dr. Nicholas Hein is a Dentist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Hein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Dental Cleanings
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Dental Maintainance
- General Dentistry
- MemberColorado Dental Association 2002 - 2008
Experience & Accolades
- Member2008Missouri Dental AssociationThis is our state professional association
Dr. Nicholas Ryan Hein D.D.S.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65804 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nicholas Ryan Hein D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nicholas Ryan Hein D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- David Albert Cook 3016 North Kentwood Springfield MO 65803
- Dr. Annakate Milburn Tatum D.D.S. 303 Eureka Avenue Berryville AR 72616
- Kay E Knipschild DDS 3841 S Jefferson Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. James C Jordan DDS 304 E Jackson St Willard MO 65781
- Dr. Mehjabeen Zahirsha DDS 3259 E Sunshine St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Roger D. Buzbee DDS 1244 E Lark St Springfield MO 65804