Dr. Teh-li T Huo MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology2121 N Beverly Ave Suite 105 Tucson AZ, 85712
Dr. Teh-li Huo is a nephrologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Huo specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Huo most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Taipei Med Coll, Taipei, Taiwan (- Prior / 1984
Taipei Medical University 1984
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Nephrology A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Internal Medicine
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Program
Dr. Teh-li T Huo MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Teh-li T Huo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huo
- What are the Early Signs of Lupus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus) is a condition that usually affects women. It occurs as a result of antibodies or lymphocytes generated against substances that exist in the body. Approximately one out of 2,100 people has the condition.Women are five times more vulnerable to...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Dr. Chong Young Parke M.D.6367 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Barry Ford Krieble M.D.1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Daniel Jose Castro pereira M.D.2121 N BEVERLY AVE STE 105 TUCSON AZ 85712
- Dr. Hiba Anan mohammed Hamdan M.D.Univversity Medical Ctr Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Sean M. O'brien D.O.2121 N Beverly Ave Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Esmat Mufeed Mustafa M.D.9305 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85037