Dr. John Dorsch is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Dorsch provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Dorsch discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Ohio University / Main Campus 2001
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Dr. John Robert Dorsch D.O.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Dr. John Robert Dorsch D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- The Reality About Living with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disease that has mystified its sufferers ever since it was discovered. The condition encompasses several chronic and persistent physical symptoms that manifest throughout the individual’s daily life. Furthermore, the particularity behind the disease is that, for the longest time,...
- A Common Virus May be the Trigger of Celiac Disease, Study Says
In the recent years, gluten rose up in popularity because of the increasing emergence of gluten-free foods, believing that it is a healthier alternative. Gluten-free foods are targeted for people with celiac disease, an autoimmune disorder that leads to damage of the small intestine whenever gluten...
- Veteran Suffering from Parkinson’s Gets New Home
Army Staff Sgt. Joe Davis is a survivor. He survived tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now, Davis is a survivor who has Parkinson’s disease. For 11 years, Sgt. Davis served his county, planned to retire after 20 years and become a police officer. His dreams changed, however, when he was forced...
- How Long Can Jock Itch Last?
Jock Itch is an infection that usually targets the groin. It spreads over the skin of the thighs, near the genitals and the buttocks in men and women. It is mostly caused by a Dermatophyte fungus and the Candida Albicans yeast. The result is extreme redness of the skin, severe rashes, and itching,...
- Dr. Jason Alan Compton D.O.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. William Edward Nelson M.D.4881 SUGAR MAPLE DR WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Peter Blakeslee Mapes M.D., M.P.H.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Wilfredo Javier Nieves MD2510 5TH ST BLDG 840 WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Salvatore Pelligra Other2325 5TH STREET WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Robert Holmes DO4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433