Dr. Meyer is a Pediatric Otolaryngologist who attended medical school at the University of Minnesota and completed otolaryngology residency at the University of Minnesota. She went on to complete a fe ...
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 2010
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Otolaryngology, Pediatric - University of Washington, Seattle 2011
- Pediatric Otolaryngology: University of Washington Medical Center 2011
- University of Washington/Seattle Children's Hospital (Pediatric Otolaryngology)
Dr. Abby Christine Meyer MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Abby Christine Meyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis—also known as rhinosinusitis—is defined as an inflammation of the sinuses that results in a number of painful, irritating symptoms. If the sinusitis lasts for less than four weeks, it is diagnosed as acute sinusitis. If it lasts longer, it is defined as chronic sinusitis.A number of...
- Causes of Laryngitis
Laryngitis is normally recorded as a result of a contagion or the exploitation of the vocal cords. The contagious causes are commonly taken care of with antibiotics, which at times make the situation worse, which would not be the case if there were some natural treatment. These treatments are more...
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Why Does Sleep Apnea Happen?
Sleep apnea may seem baffling at first. How much do you really know about the disease? What causes you to stop breathing in your sleep? Is this a natural phenomenon? Are some people more prone than others? How can you prevent it? Having many questions about a potential condition is normal. Many...
- What to Avoid If You Have Vertigo
Vertigo is a symptom of many diseases. It is a condition where a person feels as though he or she is spinning or their surrounding is spinning. Vertigo occurs as a result of disorders in the inner ear. The causes of vertigo may be divided into peripheral and central problems.Peripheral disorders...
- Dr. Michael Todd Hopfenspirger MD675 Water St Excelsior MN 55331
- Dr. Joshua Yorgason M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Tina Chung-ting Huang M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Meredith Adams MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Vanessa Shana Rothholtz M.D.101 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868
- Dr. William J. Garvis M.D.2211 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404