Dr. Meyer is a Pediatric Otolaryngologist who attended medical school at the University of Minnesota and completed otolaryngology residency at the University of Minnesota. She went on to complete a fe ...
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 2010
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Otolaryngology, Pediatric - University of Washington, Seattle 2011
- Pediatric Otolaryngology: University of Washington Medical Center 2011
- University of Washington/Seattle Children's Hospital (Pediatric Otolaryngology)
Dr. Abby Christine Meyer MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Abby Christine Meyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living With Mumps
Mumps occurs mostly in children and is caused by a paramyxovirus. However, certain viruses like influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Coxsackie virus can also demonstrate swelling of the salivary glands similar to that of mumps. Mumps can be passed through infected saliva after a sneeze or a cough....
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- Dr. Joshua Yorgason M.D.3366 OAKDALE AVE N STE 150 ROBBINSDALE MN 55422
- Dr. Gregory L Barth M.D.2211 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Meredith Adams MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Emiro Caicedo-granados MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. William J. Garvis M.D.2211 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Jon V. Thomas M.D.347 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102