Dr. Richard Caesar is a urologist practicing in Littleton, NH. Dr. Caesar specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1985
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Urology; Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, General Surgery; Malden Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Richard Evan Caesar MD's Practice location
Littleton, NH 03561Get Direction
Fall River, MA 02721Get Direction
BANGOR, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Richard Evan Caesar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caesar
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects an important part of a man’s life. It interferes with his sexual functionality, and this may have adverse effects on both him and his sexual partner(s). Aside from psychological effects, the man...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- Dr. Russell G. Sarver MD130 Fisher Rd Montpelier VT 05602
- Dr. Jennifer J. Lucas M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Raymond Paltoo M.D.580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton NH 03561
- Dr. Eugene Joseph Dixon M.D.1075 Nichols Rd Osage Beach MO 65065
- Dr. Torrence M Wilson M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Andrew Sydney Nisbet MD1315 Hospital Dr Saint Johnsbury VT 05819