Dr. Richard Caesar is a urologist practicing in Littleton, NH. Dr. Caesar specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1985
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Urology; Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, General Surgery; Malden Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Richard Evan Caesar MD's Practice location
Littleton, NH 03561Get Direction
Fall River, MA 02721Get Direction
BANGOR, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Richard Evan Caesar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caesar
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a problem that affects the ability of men to have and maintain their erections. It can cause emotional and psychological stress, especially for people with low self-esteem or those who suffer relationship troubles because of it. However, it...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- Dr. Russell G. Sarver MD580 ST. JOHNSBURY RD. LITTLETON NH 03561
- Dr. Jennifer J. Lucas M.D.580 SAINT JOHNSBURY RD LITTLETON NH 03561
- Dr. Andrew Sydney Nisbet MD1315 Hospital Dr Saint Johnsbury VT 05819
- Dr. Eugene Joseph Dixon M.D.1315 HOSPITAL DR ST JOHNSBURY VT 05819
- Dr. Raymond Paltoo M.D.580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton NH 03561
- Dr. Torrence M Wilson M.D.1315 HOSPITAL DR ST JOHNSBURY VT 05819