Dr. Ralf W Van der sluis M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology230 Independence Rd East Stroudsburg PA, 18301
Dr. Ralf Van der sluis practices Neuropathology in East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Van der sluis studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Katholieke University, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Nijmegen, Netherlands MD
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Ralf W Van der sluis M.D.'s Practice location
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301Get Direction
Dr. Ralf W Van der sluis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Van der sluis
Finally! A physician who truly cares....
- How This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Solved the Challenges of Getting Dressed
Anyone with multiple sclerosis knows just how difficult it might be to do even the simplest of tasks. Muscles are tired, and it can be exhausting to even get out of bed. The thought of getting dressed might even bring shudders of dread.And then comes getting clothes on. People with MS might have...
- What Are the Symptoms of Alzheimer’s?
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia among the elderly population, and it is a progressive disease. Initially the symptoms are mild, but with time the symptoms get worse. For instance, during the early stages of the disease, the patient will have trouble recalling things that...
- Can I Exercise Even Though I have Multiple Sclerosis?
The patients who undergo aerobic exercises are prone to benefit in a way that those who don’t and will not. You should adopt a regular schedule for specific exercises that you enjoy doing in order to keep your body fully-functioning.Exercise benefits for patients:...
- Judas Priest’s Glenn Tipton Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
Glenn Tipton, who is 70 years old and the infamous lead guitarist of Judas Priest, was diagnosed earlier this year with Parkinson’s disease. This diagnosis has prompted him to step down from the band's oncoming tour, because of how limited he would be in his performance.Glenn Tipton, born October...
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Multiple Sclerosis?
The first question that comes to mind when one is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) is, "Can I live a normal life with multiple sclerosis?" Multiple sclerosis or MS is a disease of the central nervous system. For people who have multiple sclerosis, the myelin sheath that covers their nerve...
- Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Disease Similarities Lead to Potential Drug Discovery
For many years scientists and doctors have been constantly spotting the similarities between Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Both conditions attack neurons directly, one focuses more on the processes related to movement and the other on the cognitive part, affecting memory and mental...
- Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou MD239 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. James J Kerrigan MD3 Parkinsons Road East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Raj L Katara MD3 Parkinson Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Eugene Leslie Jennings M.D.175 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Mahesh D Chhabria MD3 Parkinson Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Mihaela Hangan M.D.1501 S California Ave Chicago IL 60608