Dr. Neerja Vajpayee is a pathologist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Vajpayee is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Vajpayee can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Vajpayee may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1993
Maulana Azad Medical College 1993
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2004
- Member United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- Member American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Member College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Hematology-Pathology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Hematopathology 2002
Dr. Neerja Vajpayee MD's Practice location
Dr. Neerja Vajpayee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Robert Albert Dracker M.D.4811 Buckley Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Steve Landas MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Kamal Khurana MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Michael W Graber M.D.4900 Broad Rd Syracuse NY 13215
- Dr. Sylva Bem MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Robert Hutchison MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210