Dr. Edward F Kellenberger M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ, 85259
Dr. Edward Kellenberger practices Neuropathology in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Kellenberger studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Edward F Kellenberger M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Get Direction
Minot, ND 58701Get Direction
GASTONIA, NC 28054Get Direction
Dr. Edward F Kellenberger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kellenberger
- Studies Linked Green Tea to Prevent or Delay Alzheimer's Disease
According to the Alzheimer’s Association 2017, Alzheimer's disease kills more than breast and prostate cancer combined. In fact, it is considered the sixth leading cause of death in the US alone.Studies have shown that every 66 seconds, someone develops this disease. Moreover, 1 in every 3...
- Managing Muscular Dystrophy
If you're someone who has muscular dystrophy, or knows someone who does, then you'll need to make sure that you know how to care for yourself to stay as comfortable as you possibly can. Unfortunately, while this condition has no cure yet, there are treatments and remedies you can do to reduce...
- Is Forced Exercise Really A Treatment for Parkinson's?
Across the US, people are gathering together a few times a week to climb on their stationary bikes and peddle like nobody’s business. These aren’t spin classes, nor are the riders training for the Tour de France. Instead, these are people who are challenging themselves and pushing their bodies...
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but also those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. ...
- Does Ketogenic Diet Help to Manage Epilepsy?
It has been noted in many people that symptoms of epilepsy reduce with fasting. Ketogenic diet is helpful in maintaining the metabolism, including fasting. With ketogenic diets, the body produces a good amount of ketones, which is why it is in the name Ketogenic, meaning generating ketones. Ketones...
- His Need for Speed Keeps Scott Roehm From Giving into Parkinson’s Disease
Scott Rohm has a unique therapy for his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms. His legs tremble, but this 56-year-old Millcreek Township gentleman doesn’t let his Parkinson’s disease get him down. He still drives his Corvette up to 168 miles an hour, racing a Mustang on the road. ...
- Dr. Constantine G. Moschonas M.D.9746 North 90th Place Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Ales Hlubocky M.D.2423 West Dunlap Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85021
- Dr. Jose Z. DeOcampo M.D.10290 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Asad Ehtisham MD1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Melanie B. Alarcio1739 North Val Vista Drive Mesa Arizona 85213
- Dr. Erich Peter Bosch M.D.5777 East Mayo Blvd. Phoenix Arizona 85259