Dr. Elizabeth Malecha is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in West Bend, WI. Dr. Malecha specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Malecha can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Malecha can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Family Planning
Elizabeth A Malecha's Practice location
Elizabeth A Malecha's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What Is Puerperal Sepsis?
Puerperal sepsis is a condition that develops when a new mother gets a birth-related infection. The safety and overall risk all throughout a woman's pregnancy are largely determined by a woman's place of residence and the quality of medical care she receives before, during, and after her pregnancy....
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- Dr. Christine M Berg MD7878 N 76th St Milwaukee WI 53223
- Dr. Tori L Stephens MDN84 W16889 Menomonee Ave Menomonee Falls WI 53051
- Dr. Henry M Kaminski MDN84 W16889 Menomonee Avenue Menomonee Falls WI 53051
- Dr. Anne M Lipinski MD13133 N Port Washington Rd Mequon WI 53097
- Dr. Francine L Cosner MD1777 W Grand Avenue Port Washington WI 53074
- Dr. Mary K Swiderski MDN84 W16889 Menomonee Avenue Menomonee Falls WI 53051