Dr. Avraham Beigelman MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1 Childrens Pl Suite C Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Avraham Beigelman practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Beigelman treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. Avraham Beigelman MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Avraham Beigelman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beigelman
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Dr. Alan Paul Knutsen MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. William Lee Johnson MD2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. Michele E Kemp MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. James Corry M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Iram Sirajuddin MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Maya R Jerath MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514