Dr. Jayanthi R Ramadurai MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology4901 W 79th St Suite 5 Burbank IL, 60459
Dr. Jayanthi Ramadurai is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Burbank, IL. Dr. Ramadurai specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Stanley Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Madras- Tn- India 1983
Stanley Medical College
Madras Medical College 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- 2012 Chicago Super Doctors
- Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Cook County Hosp, Medical Oncology; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County 1988
- Cook County Hospital Program
- Michael Reese Medical Center, Chicago, IL Hematology 1991
Dr. Jayanthi R Ramadurai MD's Practice location
Burbank, IL 60459Get Direction
Dr. Jayanthi R Ramadurai MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramadurai
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Dr. Sowjanya Reganti M.D.,2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Refat Baridi MD2320 High St Blue Island IL 60406
- Dr. Nirmala Bhoopalam M.D.5TH AVENUE AND ROOSEVELT, HINES VA HOSPITAL HINES IL 60141
- Dr. Manuel Francisco Rosado M.D.5131 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Robert Michael Eisner D.O.130 S Main St Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Damiano Rondelli M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612