Dr. Dusica Babovic-vuksanovic M.D.
Geneticist | Clinical Genetics (M.D.)200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Dusica Babovic-vuksanovic practices Genetic Medicine in Rochester, MN. As a geneticist, Dr. Babovic-vuksanovic performs experiments and analyzes data to interpret the inheritance of different traits in patients. A geneticist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages patients with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculations, and mutation analysis. Dr. Babovic-vuksanovic carries out studies, tests, and counsels patients with genetic diseases.
Education and Training
Univ of Sarajevu, Med Fak, Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzeg MD
University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Medicine,Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina 1981
University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Medicine,Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina Medicine
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Metabolic Disorders
- Birth Defects
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Mayo Clinic Rochester 1982
- Resident: Children's Hospital, University of Sarajevo
- Resident: Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Mayo Clinic 1994
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Dusica Babovic-vuksanovic M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Dusica Babovic-vuksanovic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Babovic-vuksanovic
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- The Function and Structure of DNA
Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA is a molecule that contains the instructions an organism needs to develop, live and reproduce. These instructions are found inside every cell and are passed down from parents to their children.The Structure of DNADNA contains molecules called nucleotides, which possess a...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- What is Neurofibromatosis?
Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder that affects the development of nerve cells and tissues in the body, leading to the formation of tumors in different parts of the nervous system. These tumors, also known as neurofibromas, may develop in the brain, spinal cord, along the nerves, or under the...
- Dr. Eva Morava-Kozicz M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jay W Ellison M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Noralane M Lindor M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Apostolos Psychogios MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Virginia V Michels M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Pamela S Mcgrann M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905