Wichita Business Journal 2011 Health Care Hero Award Recipient
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1967
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1967
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Member American Medical Association
- Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Member Kansas Dermatology Society
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Sacred Heart Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Stanley L Capper MD's Practice location
Dr. Stanley L Capper MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Capper
- 5 Tips On Living With Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs are a problem worsened by improper shaving techniques, excessive dehydration of the skin because of lowered fluid intake, and the habit of wearing close-fitting clothes. When hair removal becomes the primary trigger for this condition, it pays to regulate one’s habits to avoid...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Are Freckles?
What are freckles?Freckles are flat and circular spots that are beige or brown in color. Their size is usually comparable to the size of the head of a small nail. People who have red hair and a fair complexion often have freckles because of the MC1R variant gene, which is responsible for the...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Rubra?
Heat rash is a skin condition that occurs when sweat ducts get blocked deeper below the skin surface. It mostly occurs when the weather conditions are hot and humid. The condition prevents the sweat produced from escaping and this leads to irritation of the skin.What is miliaria rubra?There are...
- Rosacea: What to Expect When You Visit a Dermatologist
Rosacea is a chronic disorder affecting the facial skin. It is characterized by sporadic eruptions of red patches on the cheeks, nose, forehead or chin. Over a period of time, the symptoms exacerbate, with the appearance of visible blood vessels if left untreated, the skin in the area develops...
- Mr. Landon M Johnson M.D.1911 N Webb Rd Wichita Ks 67206
- Dr. Raashid Mohammad Haque MD9211 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Christopher A Moeller MD1911 N Webb Rd Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Steven M Passman M.D.1861 N Rock Rd Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Betty J Troutman D.O.10111 E. 21st Street Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. John C Robichaux MD9211 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206