Dr. Mark David Pass MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine100 Craig Rd Suite 205a Englishtown NJ, 07726
Dr. Mark Pass practices Geriatric Medicine in Englishtown, NJ. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Pass works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mark David Pass MD's Practice location
Englishtown, NJ 07726Get Direction
Dr. Mark David Pass MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pass
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Pankaj Gupta MD, MBA55 Water Street New York New York 10004
- Dr. Mukesh K Singh M.D1553 State Route 27 Somerset NJ 08873
- Dr. Teresa Mckinley Schaer M.D., F.A.C.P.12 Stults Rd Dayton NJ 08810
- Dr. Aijaz Hussain MD254 Easton Ave New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Erinn E Beagin M.D.300a Princeton Hightstown Rd Hightstown NJ 08520
- Dr. Priya Angi M.D300 2nd Ave Long Branch NJ 07740