Dr. Larry M Kohse M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism310 Hospital Dr Suite 210 Macon GA, 31217
Dr. Larry Kohse, MD is one of the best rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine and currently sees patients in Macon, Georgia. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Univ Of British Columbia- Fac Of Med- Vancouver- Bc- Canada 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The recovery of polyoma virus from infected mouse cells: relevance to virus purification.
- The synthesis of viral- and cellular-DNA in mammalian cells exposed to polyoma virus.
- Primary hyperparathyroidism: preoperative parathyroid imaging with regional body FDG PET.
- Preoperative imaging of parathyroid carcinoma by positron emission tomography.
- A woman with amenorrhea and galactorrhea.
- Parathyroid adenoma localization by PET FDG.
Dr. Larry M Kohse M.D.'s Practice location
Macon, GA 31217Get Direction
MACON, GA 31201Get Direction
Dr. Larry M Kohse M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kohse
- What to Know About the Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet, designed by the French physician Pierre Dukan for treating people who are obese, has become very popular in other parts of the world after the publication of the book of the same name. The diet plan, which helped about 5 million French people to lose extra weight, is a phased,...
- This Disorder is Extremely Common Among Men with Diabetes
A topic that can be sensitive among men is erectile dysfunction. Many men find themselves uncomfortable discussing their sexual health if there is a problem. Since it is such a sensitive subject, many men avoid talking about it with their doctor or even their significant other. This can be a problem...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Do I Have a Thyroid Problem?
Thyroid problems are very common, affecting millions of people in the country. In most cases, the affected person may not realize that such an issue exists. The thyroid is a very important gland that influences different metabolic processes in the body. Among the different thyroid problems, abnormal...
- Inhalable Insulin: How Effective Is It for Diabetics?
Researchers and scientists have teamed up to find ways in which the required treatment options for patients affected by these conditions can be improved. One form of treatment that is common and must be taken daily includes that of insulin, of which patients diagnosed with type 1 and 2 diabetes must...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Dr. Andres Felipe Palacio MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Thomas C Jones MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Andrea Elizabeth Gatchair-rose MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Candi Nobles-James MD250 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD MACON GA 31201
- Dr. Angel Rafael Garcia M.D.428 Poplar St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Barry Russell Johns M.D.265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210