Dr. Larry M Kohse M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism310 Hospital Dr Suite 210 Macon GA, 31217
Dr. Larry Kohse, MD is one of the best rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine and currently sees patients in Macon, Georgia. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Univ Of British Columbia- Fac Of Med- Vancouver- Bc- Canada 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- The recovery of polyoma virus from infected mouse cells: relevance to virus purification.
- The synthesis of viral- and cellular-DNA in mammalian cells exposed to polyoma virus.
- Primary hyperparathyroidism: preoperative parathyroid imaging with regional body FDG PET.
- Preoperative imaging of parathyroid carcinoma by positron emission tomography.
- A woman with amenorrhea and galactorrhea.
- Parathyroid adenoma localization by PET FDG.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Tulane Univ Hosp & Clis, Internal Medicine; Univ Bc Fac Med Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Larry M Kohse M.D.'s Practice location
Macon, GA 31217Get Direction
MACON, GA 31201Get Direction
Dr. Larry M Kohse M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kohse
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What to Know About Diabetes
You have probably heard of diabetes before, but how extensive is your knowledge on it? While it's about sugar, yes, there are other aspects of diabetes you'll need to learn in order to have yourself checked and get diagnosed properly. But the question is: What do you feel if you have diabetes and...
- New Genetic Engineering May Help Diabetes Patients with Obesity
CRISPR genetic engineering has many applications in the medical field and has revolutionized the world of genetic engineering in the last few years because it allows for very specific alteration in the DNA of human, plants and lower animal forms much faster than was previously possible.What is...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- Dr. Andres Felipe Palacio MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Thomas C Jones MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Andrea Elizabeth Gatchair-rose MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Angel Rafael Garcia M.D.428 Poplar St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Candi Nobles-james MD777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Barry Russell Johns M.D.265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210