Dr. Jessica Donigan is a dermatologist practicing in SALT LAKE CITY, UT. Dr. Donigan specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Donigan diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
- FOCUS ON PSORIASIS: A REPORT FROM THE 73RD ANNUAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGYPsoriasis-related topics included targeted therapies, safety of biologies, comorbidities.
- Cyclin D1 and p16 Expression in Blue Nevi and Malignant Melanoma.
- Clinical Reasoning: A 74-year-old woman with bilateral foot pain and a palmar rash.
Jessica Makanalani Donigan M.D.'s Practice location
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Jessica Makanalani Donigan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- Is Rosacea Contagious?
One of the most commonly asked questions by many people is whether rosacea is contagious or not. Rosacea is a common skin inflammatory condition affecting nearly 14 million people of the United States alone. It causes redness and a pimple like rash on the face, especially over the forehead, cheeks...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- What Causes Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common condition that affects your skin, particularly the facial skin. It causes redness and bumps similar to pimples on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. It gives a very similar appearance of an acne breakout, and therefore, commonly misdiagnosed.The cause of rosacea is not known....
- Dr. Karen R. Stolman MD440 West 200 South Salt Lake City Utah 84101
- Mr. Robert Lynn Orme MD11760 South 700 East Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Allison Lara Triplitt MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. John E Robison M.D.390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Jennie T Clarke MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Tanya E. Christensen M.D.30 N Union St Rochester NY 14607