Dr. David Ingram practices Sleep Medicine in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Ingram studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 2011
- Factors involved in bactericidal activity of sheep serum.
- Bactericidal and opsonic activities of normal sheep serum against gram-negative bacteria.
- The protective effect of milk diet on Toxoplasma gondii infection in mice.
- An analysis of those components of Toxoplasma gondii responsible for delayed hypersensitivity reactions in mice.
- A case of anthrax in man contracted from a cow in Ontario.
- The conglutination phenomenon. XII. Immuno-conglutinin in experimental infections of laboratory animals.
- Immunity in trypanosomiasis. IV. Immuno-conglutinin in animals infected with Trypanosoma brucei.
- The conglutination phenomenon. XIII. In vivo interactions of conglutinin and experimental bacterial infection.
- The conglutination phenomenon. XIV. The resistance enhancing effect of conglutinin and immuno-conglutinin in experimental bacterial infections.
- The alexination and conglutination reactions. The reactions between sensitized erythrocytes and horse complement and between alexinated erythrocytes and conglutinin.
- The level of serum conglutinating activity in healthy and infected dogs.
- Production of specific haemagglutinins in pigs after receiving skin homografts.
- THE PRODUCTION OF IMMUNO-CONGLUTININ. 8. THE EFFECT OF 6-MERCAPTOPURINE AND COLCHICINE.
- THE PRODUCTION OF IMMUNO-CONGLUTININ. IX. IN ACUTE BACTERIAL INFECTIONS.
- THE PRODUCTION OF IMMUNO-CONGLUTININ. X. IN CHRONIC BACTERIAL INFECTIONS.
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- University of Wisconsin Program
David G Ingram M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
David G Ingram M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...